Welcome to the Huron Foundation Application Page
Grants are reviewed tri-annually on a rolling basis consistent with The Huron Foundation Board of Directors meeting schedules. Proposals received through the year are reviewed at the Board Meeting which occurs closest to the application submission date.Apply Today
Applicants are required to sign attestation statement regarding the accuracy of their submission; and if awarded, will be required to complete a follow-up grant report due no later than one year after funds are received.
- Organizations must be registered with the IRS as 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, with supporting documentation.
- Organizations that previously received Huron Foundation funding and failed to submit follow-up reports may not apply for additional funds.
Grants will not be made for the following purposes:
- Fund-raising Events
- Endowment Funds
- Lobbying or Political Action Committees
- Organizations outside of Greater Cleveland unless project directly impacts residents of communities served
- Building Expenses or Capital Campaigns